In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Getting Tired of all the Gloom and Doom!!

BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,431 ******
edited April 16 in Politics

Many of the headlines I'm getting on my internet news sites seem to lead me to believe that we are in an election year!!

If I had just awakened from a long, long coma and read this stuff, I'd swear ………… (please finish this sentence for me. Just too scared what to say!)

Comments

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******

If I had just awakened from a long, long coma and read this stuff, I'd swear and then have to get my mouth washed out with soap.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    waltermoewaltermoe Member Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭

I say, I’m going back to sleep, with orders to wake me up again after Biden is gone.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,640 ✭✭✭✭

I had to stop watching the news , even so many of the pro 2a you tuber post its a never ending barrage of attacks on our rights and then the courts siding with the crooks 99% of the time not counting the dems spitting and thumbing there nose at the supreme court every time thy declare a gun law unconstitutional;

it became just to much I was getting frustration over load so I had to stop watching so much

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭

Most 'news' has three sides: left side, right side, and truth.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,441 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭

'Most important election in history' may be absolutely correct this time. The final opportunity to resurrect America.

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******

Technically possible, but extremely unlikely and impossible to prove one way or the other.

And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain