In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Searching for accurate rifles with google gemini AI search

djh860djh860 Member Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭

The search was for highly accurate hunting rifles ranked by the highest production run. Here is the list. Is anything missing? High volume

Lower volume

1. Weatherby Mark V: Excellent magnum rifle, but likely produced in smaller numbers than some of the high-volume rifles on this list.
  2. CZ 550: Well-made European rifle, likely with lower production numbers than American counterparts.
  3. Sako 85 & Sako L61R: High-quality rifles from Sako, likely with lower production volume than the Tikka models.
  4. Kimber Model 89 & Kimber Model 84M: Lighter weight rifles with a more specialized market, likely produced in smaller quantities. 14. Tikka LSA 55 (Discontinued): Discontinued model from Tikka, production numbers likely lower than current offerings.
  5. Husqvarna HVA:
    Production of the HVA rifles ceased in the 1980s, and total numbers were
    likely lower than some of the high-volume American rifles.
  6. Mauser 66: Less common variant of the Mauser design, likely produced in lower numbers than the M98.

Comments

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭

Gotta love the current state of AI. Nothing more than an aggregator of information that anyone could find.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    NotDraconNotDracon Member Posts: 66 ✭✭

There was a website called "Let Me Google That For You" that sarcastic and/or passive aggressive individuals loved, which would be used to reply to people asking genuine questions. Basically, you typed in the query, and the site would animate the actions of performing a google search for that, complete with a snarky "Was that so hard?" at the end.

Now, with the poisoning of AI, anyone who uses it just shows how out of touch they are since we have long since passed the days where you could "just google something".

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,640 ✭✭✭✭

Think back when we were younger

400 volumes of enclopideas fill in your favorite brand

They Looked good on a shelf no we never had a set too much $$ for our family ,

but we did use the schools or library oh and the and the 100k index cards And files

the boks complete With all the info but sadly it was already out dated by many years by the time of the printing And release of the new sets

When we got the internet years ago I think I stayed up at least a month straight barly any sleep i was just amazed well I still am .

But Now We just take it for granted