In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The beginning of the "Battle of the Porches" with my husband and brother....Lord Help.

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭

Finally decided to get rid of the Magnolia tree by our back door. It was a LOT of shade, but such a messy tree. We are planning on building a big covered back deck area, step one was getting rid of that tree. Its so bright back there now…..I bet it inspires Larry to say "yes" to the horrific figure the builder is going to quote in the upcoming days. They came by to get measurements yesterday. We sit on the back in the porch swing and watch the bird feeders regularly. The swing is on the edge of our back porch area, but its not covered enough to stay out there if it rains. Which started the whole "it sure would be nice" conversation. My brother had a big deck built on his house recently….starting what will be called "the battle of the back porches" with him and Larry.

If you look close, you can see "Cowboy" aka Michael….the neighbor who has a landscaping business.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments