In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB forend wood 4 hammerless fulton 16ga

gunut 1gunut 1 Member Posts: 360 ✭✭
original finish [or at least looks original] no chips, cracks, ect....and decent checkering..thanks Dave.

Comments

• Options
    Old GunnyOld Gunny Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What gauge is the Fulton- I have a forearm (wood only) from a 12 gauge OO grade, and also one from a 20 gauge Grade 3- Fulton and Gladiator were the economy graded box-lock L. C. Smith guns--
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gunny...its a 16ga mid 1920s Fulton boxlock..think maybe a 20ga would fit??..

Do you gave any other Fulton/Gladiator wood/parts...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not sure- on a conventional sidelock LC Smith- the 20 and the 16 gauge forearms are darn near identical- both are on the the FW frame- not sure about the boxlock Fulton- but I'll check into it-
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gunny;
    I think one off of a 20ga will work...just need one in real good condition....no breaks/cracks with decent checkering....what are you asking for yours and what condition is it in??.....thanks Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fair point- mine is free of any cracks to splits- checkering worn but still visible- so let's try this-everything I offer in used gun parts comes with a 3 day inspection/return provision- if it is not going to work on your Fulton gun, send it back for refund- NQA-- I have been collecting and shooting LC Smiths for 40 years- I have never yet owned a Fulton Hunter arms double-maybe I should start- tell me if this works for you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gunny;
    If you look at auctions #475651953 or 480252228 the pictures show the type of forend I need.....It sounds like this is what you have....but I will still need your asking price $$..

If you tried to E-Mail me your price it got sent to the wrong place as I recently switched servers....fixed it now, so please try again.....

BTW...the 16ga fultons handle as well as the 16ga Elsies at 1/3 the price...you should give them a try....Thanks Dave
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the co-ordinates- mine is NOT what you want, close but not right- no sense wasting UPS time & $- see my pal Hunter One Trigger has a few Fulties listed- lives in Moundsville West (By God)VA- good guy- have you tried him for Smith stocks and parts? OG
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gunny;
    Well thanks for you time and effort....Ill keep lookin....Dave