In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Broken Glock, HK, Sigma, XD, 1911 Wanted

dgarciadgarcia Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hello, I am an active GunBroker Buyer/Seller. I want to buy broken/inoperable/jamming/unknown problem Glocks, HK USP's, P2000's, P30's, etc, Smith and Wesson Sigma's, M&P's, 1911's. I am a currently disabled man who was a LEO armorer certified in Glocks and HK's and I need something to keep me busy or I will go crazy. I prefer Glocks that have troubleshooting needs, because I like to trouble shoot. Sigma's a pain in * because they are basement bargain guns that simply break and cannot be fixed. But I will buy them on a one-at-a-time super cheap rate because I can fully rebuild a Sigma as long as the problem isn't a broken frame that is obviously broken. I am not looking for lots of department guns because I don't have the money for huge lots of guns. Just one at a time, as I have dealer transfer fees I have to pay. Looking for complete guns that seem to function but have cycling problems, ejection problems, weird problems that need to be trouble shot. If you were shooting reloads and your gun is now acting really weird and pieces are falling off every time you shoot obviously that' a blown up gun and it's not what I want. Once you tell me what you have and what the problem is, you create me a listing in GunBroker and I buy it, so we have a contract and GunBroker get's their fair share of the deal, but it will be clearly listed as a Buy at My Own Risk Broken Gun for Gunsmith Special. Best way for you to do it as you are protected by law, as it is all in writing. Email me with your broken gun issues and I will let you know if I will buy the problem gun. Thanks. dgarciainsathotmaildotcom. I can also do HK UMP's/USC's, but those parts are expensive so your sale would be very low. No full auto, registered guns as I am not a dealer and I'd have to do a full Class 3 background and tax stamp for every purchase. I can also consider guns not listed, as I am looking for new ideas and things to keep me busy. Looking for complete guns, not uppers or lowers as there are plenty of those on GunBroker and eBay. [:)]