In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kahles Scope Wanted

Bottom GunBottom Gun Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
Looking for a Kahles scope in good shape, preferably with side focus like a Helia CL 3-9x42.
Mechanical engineers have their moments.

Comments

• Options
    my-handymanmy-handyman Member Posts: 298 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bottom Gun: One of are very own (Nunn) has one for sale right here!
    Auction #497332100 - Kahles Wein Helia 4L2 Scope, German #1 Reticle.
    Hope it works out for the both of you!!
    Vernon
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Guys, I appreciate your help.
    I contacted the gentleman who posted on the Glock forum (thanks for the link) but he is reluctant to ship it. That's too bad because that one would have suited me fine.
    I also appreciate the heads up on the above GunBroker auction but I am looking for a variable with plex style or #4 reticle.
    The search continues . . . . . . . . . .
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bottom Gun
    Thanks, Guys, I appreciate your help.
    I contacted the gentleman who posted on the Glock forum (thanks for the link) but he is reluctant to ship it. That's too bad because that one would have suited me fine.
    I also appreciate the heads up on the above GunBroker auction but I am looking for a variable with plex style or #4 reticle.
    The search continues . . . . . . . . . .

Contact the guy again and tell him you will send money to him, then he can ship it. He said he sent items before buyers sent money and never got paid [xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dcs shooters,
    Bill called me back today and we had a nice chat. We managed to put a deal together on that scope. Bill is a nice guy to deal with.
    Thanks for all your help with this. I really appreciate all your effort. I hope I can repay the favor someday.
    Thanks again,
    Ken