In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

S&W T bar grip spacer

CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
Where can I find a T bar grip spacer for an N frame Smith with standard grips? These went in front of the grips to make them bigger, they where pretty common, back in the day. T Bar is just a brand name, I think there where others.
Sign In or Register to comment.