In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB Folding Stock for Marbles Game Getter

johnpar2johnpar2 Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
Looking for a folding stock for a 1921 model Marbles Game Getter. Yes, I am an incurable optimist! [:D]

Comments

• Options
    walliewallie Member Posts: 12,171
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That would * 'er Done for sure! You have a source for that tiny crutch? Drilling a hole through the receiver might be problematic for future use though, and could run afoul of ATF regs on adding a non factory folding stock. I'll check with my lawyer and get back to you - and thanks for the idea!
  • Options
    GanderGander Member Posts: 264 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    John I'd contact these guys. There meeting place is 6 miles from the old Marbles Factory site.

The Marble Plus Knife Club has 242 members and meets the first Tuesday of each month at the Lions Club in Rapid River. Anyone interested in knives, guns or other sporting collectibles is welcome to attend a meeting. The address is P.O. Box 228, Gladstone MI 49837.

For more information about the Marble Plus Knife Club or the Gun and Knife Show, contact Wayne at 906-399-9900.
    Lead me not into temptation as I seem to find it often myself !
  • Options
    TaiChiTaiChi Member Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What would a stock be worth? 80%-90% nickel finish remaining.

Steve
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gander, thanks for the suggestion and contact information. I will give Wayne a call.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    TaiChi I don't have a price set on what a stock is worth. Certainly be willing to discuss. Do you have a price in mind? Have a photo or two? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will dig it out my dad's stuff in the shed. Send me your e-mail address and I will send some pics.

Steve
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TaiChi
    I will dig it out my dad's stuff in the shed. Send me your e-mail address and I will send some pics.

Steve

Steve, ever find the stock? I haven't received photos as of April 18. Let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still looking, 20' to go
  • Options
    edited November -1
    20 feet to go? That must be one heck of a shed! Thanks for the update!