In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need Bolt for Mossberg 410

blanderson3blanderson3 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
I need a bolt assembly for a Mossberg .410 gauge shotgun, model 183 D-B.I would also consider buying the entire gun to get the bolt. This is my childhood hunting gun that I am trying to make complete, so I would really appreciate your help.

Comments

• Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bolts are notoriously hard to find. If you cannot locate one here, 2 suggestions- first, havlinsales.com. Victor and Cheryl Havlin are great folks, and are the "go to" people for anything Mossberg. Second, if you strike out with the Havlins, try posting in the Mossberg section over at Rimfire Central.

Good luck!
  • Options
    hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have one of these, 183D marked on tag
    Is it the same?
    bolt_moss_183d.jpg
    Dave
    Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hoosier
    Have one of these, 183D marked on tag
    Is it the same?
    bolt_moss_183d.jpg
    Dave

I cant tell from the picture. There is a series of these guns that are slightly different. a bolt from a d-d doesn't fit the d-b..

I got lucky today and found a whole gun that I can afford. So I bought it
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Bolts are notoriously hard to find. If you cannot locate one here, 2 suggestions- first, havlinsales.com. Victor and Cheryl Havlin are great folks, and are the "go to" people for anything Mossberg. Second, if you strike out with the Havlins, try posting in the Mossberg section over at Rimfire Central.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have talked to Cheryl many times over the last 15 years. She is terrific. quote:Originally posted by 11b6r

Good luck!
  • Options
    tajjntajjn Member Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I spent 2 years looking for the same model bolt for my dads gun, ended up buying a whole gun, so now I have spare parts.