In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester 1894 src stock set

338magnut338magnut Member Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
Anyone have or know where I can find an original buttstock and matching forend for a Winchester 1894 src 1922 era in very good condition. Our host GunBroker does not show one. Also a carbine buttplate. Any info is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    podpod Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to ebay vintage gun parts or 1894 src parts I recently bought stock buttplate and forend for a 1913 src.
  • Options
    waltherolympiawaltherolympia Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a set ........ I'll send you a PM with pics.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks and message sent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Waltherolympia I have sent you two emails but don't know if they are getting thru. I am very interested in the Win. 1894 SRC wood set and would very much appreciate pictures. Thanks and Best Regards Terrill.
    My email ruff@safelink.net
  • Options
    agostinoagostino Member Posts: 414 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to find a repo set, look up Precision Gun Works. They make stocks for a number of Winchesters, Marlins, etc.
  • Options
    waltherolympiawaltherolympia Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 338magnut
    Waltherolympia I have sent you two emails but don't know if they are getting thru. I am very interested in the Win. 1894 SRC wood set and would very much appreciate pictures. Thanks and Best Regards Terrill.
    My email ruff@safelink.net

I apologize, but I don't come to the forum often, and for some reason didn't receive the emails. I will PM you with a phone number you can reach me at. Again, sorry for any confusion. Roger
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by waltherolympia
    I have a set ........ I'll send you a PM with pics.

You can't send pics through the GB mail system. You need to send them directly to his e-mail address.