In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTB New England Pardner SB1 410 NIB/NOS

dmartindmartin Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
Want to buy a New England Pardner SB1 in 20 and 410 gauge in NIB/NOS.

Comments

• dmartindmartin Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would suggest you read peoples post before replying with such a rude response. Note the post says "in NIB/NOS" Meaning New in the Box or New Old Stock which there are none on GunBroker auction at this time. I'm not ignorant! I always look on the auction site before posting a want ad.

quote:Originally posted by jim_lemay
    There are 60 New England Pardner SB1 shotguns on auction side of GB.

Suggest you check out the auction side before you post on GB Forum- Want Ads because this forum is for rare/unavailable items not on auction side. Please use auction side since GB Seller cost revenues contribute to availability of GB Forums.
  • dmartindmartin Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once again I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES. There was no need for the reminder. I've been on here since 2008 and never violated any rules. Maybe the Moderator should remove you for harassing innocent members on this site.

quote:Originally posted by jim_lemay
    I simply reminded you that there are rules for use of the GB Forum - violate them and the moderator may remove your post.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Y'all play nice now, ya hear?

andy-griffith-sheriff.jpg