In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mosin action wated

Ramson222Ramson222 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
I prefer a m44 if possible since they have the best bores, however I will consider the idea of other models if they are the right price and have a nice bore.

Comments

• Options
    jeffb1911jeffb1911 Member Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What barrel length are you looking for? I have several around here that are stripped barreled actions, but not sure exact model they are.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    M44s have bayonets attached to the side or an area where it would have been attached. they have 20 and 1/2 inch barrels. what dates and condition are your stripped barreled actions.quote:Originally posted by jeffb1911
    What barrel length are you looking for? I have several around here that are stripped barreled actions, but not sure exact model they are.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm still looking for a m44 with a good bore.
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

Will look when I get home from work ???

I have a barreled action in the safe ? dont remember what it is ???

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Haven't got one yet
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,259 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are over a dozen for sale on the auction side right now. How many do you want??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There is only one barreled action on the auction site, it's 269$ which is way over priced, considering there is none of the trigger parts or the bolt included.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If someone could help me find a action for around 50$ that would be great.
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

I got a 'striped mosin action/bbl' ? No bayo ??? Im NOT sure the model ? It appears to be in really good cond. ! I took it in on trade when I was thinking I cold get a "mosin kit" ? seem those a long time back : havent seen one in a while ??? Im thinkin I got a bit more than $50 in this ?
    Maybe I can find the stuff to complete mine ? OR ???

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?