In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB: Original HOWA AR-180 20rd magazine

verda llcverda llc Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
Have a NIB Howa and looking for one of the original 20rd magazines. Probably pretty willing to pay a stupid price to get one of these to complete the setup.

Thanks much

Comments

• Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by verda llc
    Have a NIB Howa and looking for one of the original 20rd magazines. Probably pretty willing to pay a stupid price to get one of these to complete the setup.

Thanks much

I have an early Howa with the hand stamped zero. I shoot it and adapted the 30 round mags. Let me look for the 20 round mag, I've got it stashed somewhere.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort and replies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay, I found it. My toe was amputated today so I'm not getting around so good. I'll try to get you a photo of it this weekend.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks much, I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your inbox and spam folder. I sent a GB email to you. I took the photos, but I need a real email to send them to. When you see them send me your crazy price and and we'll go from there.

Mike
  • Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mike,
    the forums email no longer works.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pip5255
    Mike,
    the forums email no longer works.

No wonder I haven't heard from Pwillie.

Send to here:

cartermike57@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Email sent, thanks

drheinke@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your mail.

just curious as to your serno. Older or younger than mine? Don't say here, but include in private email.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still looking as skyking's magazine was unfortunately not the correct one for my rifle. I am looking for the darker grey one with the baseplate that has the small "leaping lion" in a circle on it instead of the more common "crosshair" emblem. Thanks so much though Mike, I appreciate the time and effort in sending the pictures.

And in reply to your earlier question, my rifle is in the first 100.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by verda llc
    Still looking as skyking's magazine was unfortunately not the correct one for my rifle. I am looking for the darker grey one with the baseplate that has the small "leaping lion" in a circle on it instead of the more common "crosshair" emblem. Thanks so much though Mike, I appreciate the time and effort in sending the pictures.

And in reply to your earlier question, my rifle is in the first 100.

Very cool. BTW: Is anyone making or have for sale the front sight assembly with intact bayo wings?