In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Boats? Boats? Anybody Got Boats?

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
...I have had four bass boats, first was a KingFisher Pro Model, latest is a Challenger that I bought in an "urban Legend" scenario, several years back, another story, but it's a good one!

...Well, I "STOLE" it, sold the extra "stuff" that came w/boat, made more than paid for the boat, but another story.

...A friend I got into fishing several years ago, has pestered me for 3 years now to buy it, gave in and sold it this week to him.
...[:(]...actually...[:D]! Did WELL, and fish the ranch lake mostly now, and 4-5 years ago a friend of mine up there caught a 12+, and put her back...so there are some monsters in the lake.

...Only pics I have are polaroid, and no scanner, but, just bought a new Sony s60, and waiting on a cradel I ordered to get here before I attempt to learn to use the thing. I have to learn before spring spawn, cause we'll have to have a pic contest!...OF FISH, not boats, but "post 'em if you got 'em"!

...found a few pics real close to one I just sold, but pics arent that good. Mine was red on bottom, big silver,red,black metal flake top, dark red seats, carpet.115 evinrude,blah,nlah,blah...its gone now anyway...here are some pics of real similar boat, NOT MINE!

...p1118114995103804.jpg

...p1118115219761978.jpg

...4171.gif

...texasd.gif

...well, make that one pic...