In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

COLORADO Trout??

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
...On the Conjeos River, about four hrs. NW of Taos NM, up by Lake Platora, is great. Lots of native and "released fish, rainbows, browns, and a few cut-throat.

...I have to use an ultra lite, no fly rod, salmon egss. I can use a flyrod, but not on trout....thats a WHOLE new can of worms from most other kinds of fishing.

...Anybody out there in them thar hills like to trout fish, I love it too!...4171.gif

...texasd.gif

Comments

• MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I DIDNT KNOW THEY LET TEXAS GUYS INTO COLORADO. O WELL I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT LIKED PLATROA. COLORADO HAS SOME REAL GOOD TROUT LAKES. COUPLE NORTH AND EAST OF DURANGO I LIKE.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...OH YEAH! Had to sneak in, but, river, or fishing lake Platora, is a hoot. Scrappy little tings aren't they? In the river, w/short handle net, trying to net 'em in thigh high freezing, flowing water, w/them jumping plumb out of the water, is a trick I tell ya!

texasd.gif

4171.gif
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go find a different forum. This is paintball.