In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

lucky fishin hats?

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
well do ya have one?

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...of course, my jungle cammie boonies hat. Clean, but getting a little rough around the edges. I guess when it gets so ugly for me to wear, I'll just carry it, folded up in my BDU's...[:D]...

texasd.gif

4171.gif
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a captains hat that I was wearing a number of years ago. I won 2 firsts that day plus another 10 dollars on some kind of game. I really need to wear that cap more often.[;)]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,623 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my office I have a hat that reads: "We interrupt this Marriage to bring you a Fishing Season" [:D]

I used to wear it, now it hangs on the wall....
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wear my Ducks Unlimited Sponsor hat, I think the camo pattern helps a lot when I try to sneak up on fish in shallow water.[:D]
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...dlrjj, you may be speaking in jest, but, fish see really well, camo does help, in clear water. The lateral lines (dark stripes dn the side of LGM bass), is how they pick up vibrations, like dropping crap in a boat, foot steps on a pier, or bank.
    ...Camo out, don't talk, and step lightly...[:D]

texasd.gif
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only half in jest, really. Staying hard to see does help. Besides, if the fishing is slow, I'm already half prepared to pull out my paintball gun and go to work.[;)]

(Like I owned one)
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    ya. It's a camo baseball cap. It's pretty worn out though.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...bad

quote:rain: Wool beret. Best rain hat I ever had, and I don't give a rat's * if it's from France

...preemptive?...[:D]

texasd.gif

4171.gif