In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Slash Welcome back!

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
It looks like yer still welcome here afterall. Please accept my handshake sort of,,, NOT!

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...C'mone slash I know you fish, gave yourself away this morning...[;)]...you know too much...

texasd.gif

4171.gif
  • Options
    One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
    edited November -1
    Damn, We gave ya a hard time and nothing more. It isn't like we wanted to move into your house something. The food and company is bad enough at mine[:D] I did not mean enything personal by my post so don't take it as such. There are vary few people here that I would like to see ill will befall. Come on back and lets argue a bit. It is what makes life interesting. You see it one way, and I see it another. I like to fish from the bank, and you may want a boat. CAN SLASH COME OUT AND PLAY[8D] I promis to be nice[;)]
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee!! I hope we didn't cause him to take up knitting or something in the girly line. [:D][:D][:D] Just teasing you slash. Besides I have a question for ya.
    How many paintballs does it take to knock down an elephant?

I don't know either so lets go fishing.[;)]
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok Lets lighten up a little, I already had one topic removed by the gestapo for bashing slash. Besides I think he has left the building.
  • Options
    One shotOne shot Member Posts: 1,027
    edited November -1
    The one that is "Poofed" the most wins. You get the honor of the coveted screen name "Sir Poofsed-a-lot". Royalty ya know[:D]