In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SHOW ME THE FISH!!

PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Well where are the fishies?? I have started a new "Brag Board," at the top of the listing. We will have a different running board. The winter '06 is started. Please post pictures of your current fish to that topic. If this gets big enough, maybe we can start a seasonal giveaway to the biggest catches in various classes or something. Who knows, this could become something HUGE!

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hopefully i get to go ice fishing again and actually be able to catch something [:(]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ice Ice man....We NEED Ice!....Threw my waders out so Steelhead'ns not happenin this year...
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    PB, a most excellent idea. I hope something along those lines will develop. New Sony S60 here,...not opened the info manual to figure the &%%#$ thing out, time to do so. In all FAIRNESS to me, just got all the "parts" (upload/charging cradle) just 3 days ago, and really have been too busy with "things" that kept my little mind busy.

Soonest I can go is next week (I hope can,I hope can). Good idea!
    Glad to see quite a few posters from GD starting to trickle over here! Head down buddy, and keep your steel close...[;)]
    Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif