In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Moderator

ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Does this forum have a fishing moderator? Paintball is dead, long live fishing.

Comments

• Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    I have been known to wet a line from time to time. It isn't as big of a passion with me as shooting, but I think I can do the job.
  • Options
    mowartmowart Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The old moderator, Pat Buzzard, went with the times and adapted quickly. He's fine with me.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ..hello PB...poke your head in more often...[;)] tell some tales.
    ...you still in the sandbox? if you are, thank you and stay safe...head down and steel close.

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    PAINTBALL WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][:(!]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's fine with me, just figured you left too. It was dark and scary, thought you turned out the lights when the last of the paintballers left.
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I vote for roboman or slash
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    The old moderator is doing just fine, I vote he stays..........
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    PAINTBALL WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!![}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][:(!]

It did here.
    [}:)]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PATBUZZARD is doing a hell of a job as the moderator ... despite his deployment ... serving for our country.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fishing I understand, what the heck is paintball?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I actually saw a paint ball match today on one of the outdoor channels I get. It was totally gay, in a happy way of course. Two teams line up on opposite ends of an open arena. They have blow up barriers placed around that they little english lit cigarettes hide behind. Some cool weaponry, full auto Paint Ball Guns, probably worth 1500.00 apiece, there were referees on station, I guess for those cowboy and * moments (i gotcha, no you didn't, yes i did, mooooommmmmmeeeeeeee). After it was all said and dun, the san diegoites beat down the fresnoidians in a paint ballers frenzi. Really exciting, not. It's probably one of those sports like tiddli winks, much more exciting to play than it is to watch. I'll say that if I'm going to spend a grand on a firearm, it won't shoot paint. As far as the "sport" goes, to each your own. They need tanks and grenades if you ask me. What about a paint ball nuke? That would take care of the whole match.
  • Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    quote:They need tanks and grenades if you ask me. What about a paint ball nuke? That would take care of the whole match.

Ghotie, you sound like a prime candidate for a "Woodball" game. Played out in the woods. 50-200 per team, and yes there are tank, grenades, and even simulated nukes. Personally I prefer to scenarios and woodball to the hype that is tournament play. It is interesting, five years ago tournaments were all the rage,and most players were moving away fromt eh back lots and woods that were traditional paintball locals. Now the tourney scene has gotten to be so much hype, and spend more $$$ for faster rate of fire, that people are moving back to the woods in droves. Back to the days of skill and tactics instead of who can afford to fire the most paint.
  • Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WELL I DONT KNOW PATBUZZARD BUT HE IS ONE OF OUR FINEST AND HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB. I VOTE FOR HIM.