In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Show me your old fishing boats...

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Here is my way to relax.. I am looking to upgrade soon.

DSCN0583.jpg
DSCN0580.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EqualizerEqualizer Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't have a picture but when I was a kid my Dad had a 14'yellow jacket(green and white)with 15 hp Evinrude I learned to water ski behind it in Lake Corpus Christi Mathis Texas
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Heres my old 1990 Bass Tracker, that keeps me and the neighbor kids out of trouble all summer.......
    mkc50k.jpg
  • Options
    remington nutremington nut Member Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dont have a picture, but when you wanna talk about an old fishing boat, my dad and i still use his 14 ft aluminum Feathercraft boat, it is completely flatbottom with about a 1" aluminum keel about 3/8" thick that sticks straight down, and to beat all the boat is a v-nose. he bought it new and i think 52 or 53 when he was in the air force stationed down in Alabama, that boat has seen water in most of the eastern u.s. from newyork stateline down and it still holds up with a 9.9 on the back, if i could only get that boat to tell the stories that my dads told me about the times he had in it long before i was thought of.
  • Options
    ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is my 1976 15' Pro-Craft with a 70 HP Evinrude.I've owned it since 1976 and it's as good or better than the day I bought it.[8D]

standard.jpg

standard.jpg
  • Options
    ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't have a picture, but my "big water" lake boat is a 18foot 76 Glastron I bought in 79...still runs'looks great. My Gheenoe I've had for ever and have put a ton of fish in it.
  • Options
    End of the LineEnd of the Line Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited November -1