In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Tica REEL again..& a doggy 3600c Ambsd.

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited March 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
..one more time...the pics WERE there...have no idea where they went, must be a conspiracy revolutionjim told me...[:D]
...Better be smooth or I'll sell it and get me that 9bb+1 roller bearing Pinnacle [:D]
TICA

reelpics003.jpg
reels004.jpg
reelpics007.jpg

DOG (ambassaduer)
reelpics006.jpg
reelpics005.jpg

...if the ambassaduer funks up this time, it's a paperweight...[:(!]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

JIM, was going to go get that Titanium ALL Star rod, if they have the one that is 1/8 to 3/8, fast action 6.6" med. Was going to leave Tues for a few days...but susposed to rain Tues, then a BIG front Wed. w/rain...then severe weather Thurs...[xx(] so not looking to good. Guess I'll stay home and finish a few lures a couple of my friends ordered, should finish them up, let them dry 2-3 days...and be able to ship them about mon-tues [:D] Hell, the lakes a couple hundred acres from closest "road"/trail...and if it rains very much...a mule couldn't get down to the lake thru the pasture. I stuck a V8 4x4 jeep that had a 6" frame/body lift on it and BIG tires trying to get to the lake one time. Had to go back up to the house and get one of the tractors and crawl UNDER the freakin mud just to tie onto the pull hooks on the smitty bilt bumper on the jeep...stuck it just below the headlights!...it was bad...[:D]

Comments

• Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WELL RICHARD THAT IS A BEAUTY I THINK IT IS TO PRETTY TO USE. TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO, I WILL GIVE YOU 25 FOR THEAMBASSADUER IF YOU WILL THROW IN THE TICA TO SWEETEN THE POT. HE HE HE WAS AT SPRINGFIELD BASS PRO SATURDAY AND THEY SURE HAVE SOME REAL GOOD BUYS AT THE OUTLET STORE. MOMMA AND I GOT OUT OF THERE PRETTY CHEAP THO.BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE WAS NOT A BIG CROWD IN FISHING DEPT. EVERYBODY WAS UP FRONT AT THE TOURESTA PART. WAS KIND OF RELAXING BACK THERE. BOUGHT SOME MOTOR OIL WORMS THO. SURE LIKE THAT REEL. WILL TALK LATER. REVEREND JIM