In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Eagle Lake Ontario lodge question

tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
edited March 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
....Crap, my memory is really shot. Back in the '80s, Pops and I used to go to Andy Myers lodge on Eagle Lake. It was run by a father/son John & Tom. The last year we went, before we lost Pops, they had sold it and bought another lodge on the lake. Quite a bit fancier. For the life of me, I can't think of the owners' last name, or the name of the newer lodge.
I've searched every which way, and a lot of lodge names ring a bell, but I can't find it. Anyone have a clue?

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    There is still an andy myers lodge..
    http://www.andymyerslodge.com/

You can always phone them and find out the name of the person who used to work there....there were a few ppl running it, atkin is one..

and if you do a search on Eagle Lake lodge in ontario...you will get a whole big bunch....there was some great fishing on that lake, and my sister used to work at Eagle lake Lodge..
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Used to go right pass that place driving up to Paulaut Lake south of Red Lake. The Walleye fishing really slowed down and we stopped going. Tried the fly ins and loved them. Really spoils you however. Have fun. . . .