In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

POSSIBLE NEW WORLD RECORD BASS

Comments

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,596 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A couple fishing buddies both sent me this today. Makes my 9lb 1 0z. look like a guppy....[:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Now thats a bass, woowee.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    [:p]looks like the bass i'm gonna catch......[:D]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...the site says page not available, so how big was shea??

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    That looks like the one that I hooked ......but as I'm sure you know it got away[:D]

Bloviator, I think it was around the 25 lb range
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DAMN!!!!!!I think around 22lb. out of Castaic in CA (?) was the biggest. Geez. If I caught that, ALL equipment involved, may have been "liitle known" not well known equipment!![:D]

I think you would get more endorsements, sponsors and $$$$ from those co's trying to jump to "well known" status than from Shimano, Fenwick, All Star, Triton, etc...boy,nice fish.
    Till he saw the fish, I gaurantee it was not fun...when a bass gets around 7-8+, they don't run, dash around a lot, tend to nose down and try to hunker, almost like pulling up dead weight. A 3-5pound bass is way fun to catch cause their heavy and quick...wish I could pull up "dead weight" like that!!![:D][xx(]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    The world record Bass was 22pounds 4 ounces caught in Georgia in I believe 1932.
    I intend to break that record in the near future ! Yeah, right![:D]
    Maybe if I had some of those 'plugs' that you make, I could.

Thanks---Peabo
  • Options
    edited November -1
    peabo, be posting some finished ones (6-8) in about week and a half.
    Please em mrbruce or mommasboy (the "old" guys [:D]) to ask any questions about how they look, or are made...[;)]

ani-texas-flag.gif