In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Wisconsin Fishing

2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Well its picking up here in Wisconsin. I caught 24 bass this afternnon.
Most were in the 12- 14 inch range but Did catch 2 171/2 inchers plus a 15.5 and a 14.5 incher. I smell a fish fry comming up. I only could keep four. Size limit here is 14 inches. 42% here today and will be about the same tomorrow.

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    sounds good. i live in wisconsin. I love to fish in ponds with bass. they bite like crazy.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    sounds good. i live in wisconsin. I love to fish in ponds with bass. they bite like crazy.

keep your fingers outda their mouth..[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill

keep your fingers outda their mouth..[:D]
    hahaha...........?
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...2-barrel, you done good. Even if you had to throw a bunch back, it's a hoot isn't just feeling them tug on your line! GGGRRRRRR...AAAGGGHHH! I am SO ready to go. The ranch lake is built over chalk rock, so its really clear, take inches of rain just to get it a little murkey, There are so MANY bass, their Floridas and they spawn twice a year. You can look down and see CHANNEL cat meandering by that weigh 3-5 lbs. and bass from fingerlings to 3 lbls. Makes me so damn nervous to see all them bass I almost start flopping like I have paulsey (spell ck) around in the boat!

...pretty cool though. I WANNA GO FISHING!

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    ...2-barrel, you done good. Even if you had to throw a bunch back, it's a hoot isn't just feeling them tug on your line! GGGRRRRRR...AAAGGGHHH! I am SO ready to go. The ranch lake is built over chalk rock, so its really clear, take inches of rain just to get it a little murkey, There are so MANY bass, their Floridas and they spawn twice a year. You can look down and see CHANNEL cat meandering by that weigh 3-5 lbs. and bass from fingerlings to 3 lbls. Makes me so damn nervous to see all them bass I almost start flopping like I have paulsey (spell ck) around in the boat!

...pretty cool though. I WANNA GO FISHING!

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

ME TOO!!!!!!did you guys notice......that im a senior[:D][^]
  • 2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went bassin again yesterday. Pretty windy and cold. Only caught 8 small ones. And because I'm a big whimp I didn't and couldn't take the cold only 2 hours. [:D][:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

Wouldn't know why [:D] maybe all these? >>[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill

Wouldn't know why [:D] maybe all these? >>[:D][:D][:D]
    [/quote]like i said....you are just jealous......