In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I'm DIEING Here.....I NEED A FIX......

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited April 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
thheilyummy2nj.gif

$#%^^^##@$#%8*&*^&^&^ ^&*^*^,&*(&)(()(*&^%@##!!!!!
[:(][:(][:(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

...freaking gail force winds, and fronts[:(!] [:(!] [:(!]

I NEED TO GO FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...there, feel a little better...

ani-texas-flag.gif

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been out i think 4 times in the last 10 days or so. Caught a a nice large mouth two days ago. 18 incher, full of eggs probably about 3 pounds. just to make you jealous.
  • 2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well its raining here and windy. So I guess the fish will have a chance to get a little bigger.[;)]
  • peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    So you will not feel so bad, I have been out a couple of times the last 2 weeks and not even a nibble. If they were hitting every time we go fishing, they would call it 'catching', instead of 'fishing'

Thanks---Peabo
  • MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well bloviator momma and i are going to tablerock in morning. just put my batteries in boat and she is ready. might try one of those new lures you made for me. will think of you while on the water. LOOK OUT CRAPPIE. YEEEHAWWWWW
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The "Slab" gills were hittin the redworms here in pond #1 yesterday, C'mon over![:D]...bring beer![:p]
  • MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DIRTYRAT that sure is tempting. a little far tho. let give tablerock a try in morning. i am kinka desperate.
  • Ox190Ox190 Member Posts: 2,782 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went out yesterday on Lake Grapevine and I'm not sure if I got sunburn or windburn. Found the sandies working the shad really hard thanks to the 30-40 birds dive bombing the shad. We were fishing a black bass tourney and weren't catching any so we said what the hell. Killed an hour catching sandies on almost every cast. It was making all the guys around us sick everytime we tossed em back in.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    bloviator....congrats on 2000[;)]
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    DaBow, quote:bloviator....congrats on 2000

...uh thanks...what happened in 2000? I don't even remember...except y2k, that never happened...[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our weather has been bad all year. The river's been blown out since 12/31 storm. Now they are talking about salmon closures on the coast and it isn't looking good.[:(]