In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ANYBODY ON HERE ANYMORE?

MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
iguess everybody is at general discussion talking about the illegal meskins. huh? well i guess i will just go fishing. its 82 and beautiful at tablerock lake. YEEEEHAAAWWW

Comments

• Options
    ndeltagunsndeltaguns Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    good luck......its rainin here[:(]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    work + school + lots of work = no time
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought a lot of you would be catching some fish by now, since it has warmed up. I am still looking forward to some pictures. Come on guys, catch some fish so we can liven up this forum !!! I haven't been able to catch any, so I can't help.

Thanks---Peabo
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by peabo
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought a lot of you would be catching some fish by now, since it has warmed up. I am still looking forward to some pictures. Come on guys, catch some fish so we can liven up this forum !!! I haven't been able to catch any, so I can't help.

Thanks---Peabo

i have caught fish, but don't have a camara
  • Options
    willdallas2006willdallas2006 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has been in the 80s here lately, but I havent been able to get on the water. Maybe this weekend.
  • Options
    ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm looking forward to ocean fishing since the river fishing this winter was washed out with way too much rain.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...no, no one is here...[8D]

...your right, their all talking "kill the illegals"!
    and when/where does the revolution start...and just which
    one is going to step forward to lead!, no takers...idiots...[;)]

...bababooey,(chit) can't seem to get the weather and the time to go fishing
    together...[xx(]
  • Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well caught a few guys. no biggins but a lot of fun fish. was terrific on water. everything was great. going back this weekend. WISH YOU COULD GO BLOVIATOR. YEEEHHAAAWWWW