In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I got some new gear.

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
I got some new spin and buzz baits from Walmart. $1 each, so bought a few so that I could lose some and not feel too bad.

Got two real nice buzzbaits from Dicks Sporting Goods. Cavitron bleeding buzzbait, supposed to be a slower retrieve for more strikes.

Ordered two new rod/reel combos from Cabelas.

A spinning setup.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0030188119411a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=tournament+zx&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=tournament+zx&noImage=0

Picked rod TT602

A casting setup.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0030189119414a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=tournament+zx&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=tournament+zx&noImage=0

Picked rod C663

Also picked up some odds and ends from Cabelas, some stuff for icefishing.

Now to just wait for the gear from Cabelas.

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Ruger, what in the hell are you waiting on?...[:D]
    Go soak it! Never catch a fish unless you have a bait in the water...be off now!....[:D]

...may get to fish some the next couple of days, but...have a BUNCH
    steers that need to be seperated from several herds. Spring calves to tag and brand, vaccines, etc., etc....so may just be working with no time to fish, I'll just be walking in and wearing cow poop for the next few days...[:D]
    ...any volunteers...[8D]

...GOOD FISHING RUGER!

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went fishing this morning for about 5 hours and fished a whole pond that is known for good bass. Not ONE bite. Dont really know what I was doing wrong.

Got the new rods and reels when I came home though, so now to get out and test out the new gear. [:D]