In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bloviators lure

mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
seemed to work just fine yesterday at the big pond in the woods.
It's warmed up enough that they were hitting yesterday afternoon for a while, and they sure liked this green yellow bellied lure he made for me.
102nwqc.jpg

102o586.jpg

102o6ix.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mrbruce that will make him very happy i bet. i think he went to the ranch this morning. said he did not know if he was going to fish or not. i bet he does a little. NICE FISH i havent tried any of the lures he made for me yet. i will tho.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    sweet fish.....and lures[8D][;)]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Dang Bruce..., glad to see you and the fish are still enjoying them [8D] Nice fish...
    I just got in from the ranch a few hours ago, fished an hr. maybe
    been up there 3-4 days....doing the "cowboy" thing, worked cattle the whole time...[;)]

I have a few made, not many...but they may be spoken for, to someone here...if I can find the time, need to make some more. It's gotten to the point, except for a couple of people (and ya'll know who you are[:D]) that I will only be able to make 'em how I want (no special order) and post the picks...and if they want 'em great, if they don't like 'em...that's fine too...Those collectors that I have to make about 6 dozen a year for keep me hoppin....and I have to to get time to make me some![:D]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif