In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bloviator : my new gun

DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
You seen it yet? ill post some pics.....what you all think? sorry bout the bad pics[V]

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02986.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Ox190Ox190 Member Posts: 2,782 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    DaBow, that's great! I'm proud for you. Rem 1100?
    Now let me see...that Marlin .22, and now this semi shotgun, at 14...yep, your on your way to having a lifelong addiction [:D]

And the other addiction of loving to fish, oh my, your bank account will stay a little slim, but thats ok. Congrats, good looking shotgun, now when the next bird season opens, go kill something...[:D]...

...DaBow, be sure and thank your family for the fine birthday present....and remind them that the reason they got you such a fine gift was because your such a fine upstanding youngman...and with deer season comming up this fall...you need a deer rifle[:D]...oh yeah, lay it on heavy that the reason your turning out so good...is because THEY are doing such a FINE job...works everytime[8D]
    it's Sept. here,...and dove,...love shooting them fast moving little suckers...[:p]

DaBow, come to think of it, 2 guns may be too many, maybe a give away??[:p][:D]...

OXb] we ought to try and get together for some fishing, or this fall for some dove shooting...[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    [brRem 1100? DaBow, come to think of it, 2 guns may be too many, maybe a give away??[:p][:D]...[/i]

we ought to try and get together for some fishing, or this fall for some dove shooting...[;)]
    yep. its a remington 1100 12 gauge. 2 guns? whaddya talkin bout? i got 4![^][:p]and that would be sweet to go fishing

DSC02992.jpg
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    DaBow, 4 guns now?...definately a giveaway is in order my young friend...[:D] put my name in please...[}:)]

ani-texas-flag.gif