In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Teeth marks

mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
on this plug that Bloviator made are starting to show, but you can bet thats a good thing.
They always seem to catch that front hook for whatever reason.

10ih3xc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Their tryin to swallow it HEAD-FIRST..
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Talking about teeth marks a friend of mine caught a 27 inch northern pike the other day that had teeth marks in it. I would like to see the fish that would that would try and make a 27 inch northern his lunch.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2-barrel
    My walleye that is on the wall (9lbs 27.5") had teeth marks in it. They still show on the mount as well!
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Mr B....THAT is a good thing [8D]

yeah, they go after the head, instinct. With a plastic bait...if you are getting a lot of little machine gun feeling "ratta-tat-tats....and unable to get a hook set...look on the tail of the plastic bait...if it has "scrape" marks on it...it's bluegil, hence....unable to het a hook in 'em. If the "scrapes" are on the upper body and the head of your plastic bait, your just missing your hook set on bass...[:0][:D]

PS:...good looking bait, know where I can get one?...[:D]
    THAT one is the ONLY one in exsistance, and too damn hard to make another...so I'll never have one like it myself...

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    willdallas2006willdallas2006 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to have a topwater, that the gars kept snapping at, that had bite marks just like those.