In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just Some Pics...

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
Heres a neat cactus that was blooming
may17-21ranch009.jpg

Here's a red ant nest that is about 5' or so across, the cows kinda give a sense of it's size
may17-21ranch011.jpg

Here's a yote that was shot about a month ago on a leased pasture, probably wont get drug off by anything now...and if JW don't drive over it's skull...MUST be happy,...he's grinning [:D]. I'm gonna get it next time i'm there...too much fur and yuck on it this time to touch it...even with my gloves[:D]
may17-21ranch004.jpg

Saw this gay rabbit (hard to miss a pink gay rabbit) and shot it, just left it laying, did not want to touch it either...[:D]

135-3521_IMG.jpg

ani-texas-flag.gif

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Bloviator:
    Was their a seat on that unicycle???[xx(]
    Jeff
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    Bloviator, I have some pictures of my cactus that has a yellow flower like that. They are beautiful, aren't they? The pedals look like they are wax!

Thanks---Peabo
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    nice pics...well most of them anyways. thanks fer sharin
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    well iv been waiting on them to open season on pink gay rabbits [}:)][}:)][}:)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    tazz, season is always open on 'em around here...no bag limit...[:D]
    Of course their not fit to eat, you just take pics...but it does keep the population under control. We used to "run" 'em with dogs, but they outlawed that, several of the poor dogs got the aids after biting some they cornered...[8D]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    Dang them some bad g.r. i think if i come a huntin em ill need tohe super long range guns [}:)][}:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mr P, yeah, some pretty cactus for sure. I should have got a better pic, like closer and straight down, oh well. I was riding and fixin fences at the time when I found it...did the horse thing for only about 4 hrs., all my old butt can stand now [B)]...and it's still sore [8D]...used one of the 4 X 4 atv's the other two days...I don't fall off them...[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    fishkiller quote:Bloviator:
    Was their a seat on that unicycle???
    Jeff

...hmmm, maybe there wasn't a seat, would explain his "bouncing" up and down and the BIG smile...[:0] [:D]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    Bolivers WifeBolivers Wife Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    nice pics...well most of them anyways. thanks fer sharin

wow you sure have posted a lot![:0][:)]