In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MN....Hello-o-o

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited June 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
You should be getting today, tomorrow?...sent Thurs.
Thank you sir! I'm good...you?...let me know buddy...
Scott, go catch some fish, ok?...[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

Comments

• Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey richard - i sent out your fake money [;)] on friday. im in moscow right now. im heading over by the black sea (ukraine side) tomorrow for a week. (going to be a looonnnggg trip [xx(]) im having my neighbor check my mail, then he will drop me an email...assuming i can get access.

cant wait to get em!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...I "freakin hate you" ([:D])...heard that before?..[8D]
    lucky dog.

Dang, you mean I have to live all jinky, till you get back, and see w/your own eyes?...[:0][:D]

Today are tomorrow I would think...sent Thurs(?) would have to ck, but 99% sure it was Thurs.So...any day, for your NEIGHBOR...[:)]

...you do realize, what I "make" is the hoot from people liking them, and catching fish on 'em?...and now I have to wait??...geez..have a great trip buddy, and watch out for the Chechen's...and any old commie pinko's you come across...[:D]

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dont worry, he is itchin' to try out his new dig camera...so im assuming he'll send off pics. and probably give them a "test run" (he has zero will power...ive been telling him all about your lures..and showed him your posted pics..im guessing my package will come up "missing" [;)][:D])

well off to drink cheap vodka and hopefully not get to drunk to end up married [:0][:p][:D]

ill be sure and post pics when i get back stateside
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MN quote:well off to drink cheap vodka and hopefully not get to drunk to end up married

...that would bite! [:0][:D] take care...[;)]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif