In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fishing with the kids

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
edited May 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
took one of my nephew and fiance's brother fishing. Was my fiance's brothers first time fishing.

Here's his first fish
100_0145.jpg

the big one
100_0149.jpg

bigger yet, this one was at least 2 pounds.
100_0151.jpg

My newphew is on the left, brother on the right. They are 3 and 5. My newphew doesn't have the nack of just sitting still yet. And my fiance's brother probably missed more fish then he caught. The old, hey, wheres your bobber? I don't know answer. LOL
[:D]

Comments

• Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEY GREAT PICTURES. FROM THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES I BELIEVE THEY ARE HOOKED ON FISHING. WAY TO GO.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...now there's two kids that will remember that day...bet they are ready to go again! Schools out soon here, so I'll be taking my oldest grandson to the ranch for some shooting and fishing.
    I guess I'll have to rough it, and set up the tent by the lake, he loves that...seems like a waste of a really nice house just a mile away...[:0]

I like it too, hell, all his funny questions keep it really fun, but heh, he's only 8 and learning...lord give me patience, lord give me patience, lord give me patience...[:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    EndlssEndlss Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great fishin'.
    I haven't done any bobber fishin' with my kids yet. I was showing my son how to reel in a top water minnow and the second dang cast as I was doing the dad talk about how to fish he yells "sumtins wong, suntins wong". Nothing was wong he had a bass second cast, hooked since.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    When we were kids (kinda hard to remember) we never had ANY funny questions..I know i didn't..[;)]
    Them's some handsome lads,happy too..
    Jeff
  • Options
    Bolivers WifeBolivers Wife Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are so cute! I took my 2 1/2 year old fishing with me and he just wanted to catch the ducks......[:D]
  • Options
    tatercatstatercats Member Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    purdue? sweet!

go boilers!
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoff way to go!!! Great pics[:)][8D]
    Taking my son(13)camping,fishing this weekend.[;)]
  • Options
    dbeagledbeagle Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's awsome. I took my neice on her first fishing trip as well. Shes 10 years old. Took her deep sea fishing, she caught 3 sculpin all by her self. Another kid hooked on fishing......great job.