In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey Guys....

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited July 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
...Whoa! rnmcuin has one heck of a FINE collection of old baits! Ya'll have to bug him to see them, you won't be dissappointed!
I'm talkin a freakin "proffessional" collection of some very nice older baits!
VERY, VERY NICE![:p]

Gotta run, I hope he shares his collection with the forum, it is a great representation of some of the finer "oldies" that are not produced any longer.
I found myself at a loss for words, now THAT'S hard to believe...[:0][:D]

Lure_3.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif

Comments

• Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOSS FOR WORDS, YOU BLOVIATOR? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE COLLECTION THO.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    rnmcuin why dont you post us some pic of this collection sure would like to see em.

Taz
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    i wanna see em[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ...yeah c'mon Mr R...share with the forum. If I had a collection like yours, I'd pizz people off talking/showing it so often...[:D]

Guys, this collection is a delight to see, he bass fishes too!
    I would be s-o-o tempted to chunk 'em! I have seen so many out of production baits that produce fish extremely well....I guess production costs was the reason they were nixed, cause it sure wasn't because they did not produce fish...[;)]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    rmckuinrmckuin Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry--I haven't checked this forum in the last few days and I wasn't aware that there was any interest in seeing some of my collection!! Like most collectors, I love to show them off!!

Headed out this evening, but will get some pictures up at least on the weekend.

PS the correct email is rmckuin@semo.net

Thanks for the kind words.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Ron! Yeah, there are some people here that can/will greatly enjoy your immpressive collection, again, it is awesome! Thanks again for sharing...[;)]

HEY GUYS...old lures like what Ron collects are where I get most of my ideas for the baits I make.

... Er, uh, I have not forgotten about the baits...just been busy...and lazy! Not as much "lazy", as I know it sounds funny, but I have to be in the "mood" to work on them too...working on the "mood"([:D]) have had some "personal" stuff, nothing bad,Ive been dealing with.
    I am human you know, kinda, sorta, maybe...[:0]

Lure.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif