In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fall Fishing

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
I always hate to see the end of summer, but the fall fishing around my neck of the woods can be pretty good. The Smallies and Walleyes get more active and the bigger ones show up again.

Anyone else looking forward to some good fishing ?

Comments

• Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep I'm about to jump on to the fall bass fishing myself. Now that I got my potatoes dug I can consintrate on getting some fresh meat. [;)]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went out last night with a friend to try out his new 19' Pro V, and wash the dust off my big musky lures. The boat worked great. I may have had one strike, I felt something and there was a big splash, but when I set there was nothing there. Oh well, like I said, I got the dust off them. First time all year.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got out today for an hour or so, 9 small smallies. Hoping to hit it a couple nights after work this week.
  • Options
    2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess if I want to fish here I'll have to do it in the rain. Got up the last 2 mornings just to see the rain coming down. Well theres always tomorrow.
  • Options
    snarlgardsnarlgard Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 2-barrel
    I guess if I want to fish here I'll have to do it in the rain. Got up the last 2 mornings just to see the rain coming down. Well theres always tomorrow.

best fishing I have ever had was in the rain
    A little rain seems to make them bite better