In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cabin Fever

2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
Anyone else getting cabin fever? I really eye balling them poles lately.
And its about 2 months away yet.

Comments

• William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I relined a couple of poles over the weekend. Cleaned out a tacklebox and restocked my mini-tackle boxes. In a perfect situation, I usually can start wetting a line in late March...

But that is a long way off.....[:(]
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...not two months now...IT'S TIME!! Already "cleaned" up my boxs and put on new spyderwire on all my reels...Im ready BIG time!...[:p][^]

Been bass fishing since I was a wee one, and because of health reasons, I am debating selling off all my bass fishing equipment [B)][:0][V][V][:(!][xx(][:(].
    Even with selling at a fraction of the cost I have invested, could buy me a nice Colt 1911, my other passion/obsession...just trying to rationalize it, not an easy thing to do.
    Course I could keep a few essentials, and "get by"...but "gettin by" AINT my style! THIS all BITES!! Just never thought I might be in the position to have to make a choice....[:(]

I do see the day comming though [V], will know more after two doc visits this month, fingers crossed, fingers crossed...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • 2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bloviator I also am getting older and see my bass fishing in not so far future just being memories. But until I just can't do it my poles are ready. I wish you the best of luck with your doctor appointments.
  • ljwrenchljwrench Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    Planning on fishing last week of March if the water isn't to high. Spent all winter hanging out at Bass Pro Shop. Now it's time to put all that stuff I bought to good use.