In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats your key too success-

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited April 2007 in The Fishing Hole!
On high pressure lakes? Both of my local fishing holes are getting harder and harder to catch fish with all the folks along the shore line and in boats.

Comments

• Options
    bperdue21bperdue21 Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    try to find a bait noone else is using. maybe something you have had success with in the past but havent used in a long time. or look for different areas of the lake with less pressure on them. great idea if you have good electronics.
  • Options
    elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    Fish it at times when no one else does. We have a little bass pond here in town that has a few good sized bass but it gets fisher very hard. I can still catch fish but it is with slow plastic bates nobody else uses and only in the very early morning. I tried fishing a night a few times last year with mixed results but I think I will try it a few more times.
  • Options
    blugillblugill Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try finding some hidden farm ponds and get permission to fish.I have had more luck fishing small ponds than I have lakes, good luck