In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shoff

CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
edited January 2008 in The Fishing Hole!
Hey Joel,

How's the new place? Job? Califorina treating you ok? How's the ol lady?

Hope everything is going well.
Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yo cubs, just saw this.

Cali sucks haha. Life is good though. I am not a big fan of traffic or the fact that the general area holds several million people. Works good, learning news things is always good. Wife is ok, working nights at the moment because she kicked butt during the day. Hopefully we only have about 6 more months here. She hates it as much as I do. On a side note, she let me get a water craft to go chasing after the massive bass that are around here.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    yo cubs, just saw this.

Cali sucks haha. Life is good though. I am not a big fan of traffic or the fact that the general area holds several million people. Works good, learning news things is always good. Wife is ok, working nights at the moment because she kicked butt during the day. Hopefully we only have about 6 more months here. She hates it as much as I do. On a side note, she let me get a water craft to go chasing after the massive bass that are around here.

Yeah? What'd ya get? nevermind I saw the thread. That's kickass man!

Let me know if/when you come back to town. I'll buy ya lunch and a beer.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.