In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SHORE LUNCH - LAKE OF THE WOODS - CANADA 4 JULY 07

mnmoosemnmoose Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited March 2008 in The Fishing Hole!
Here is a great shore lunch of freshly caught walleyes and potatoes with onions ! Both frying pans were the huge 24" diameter pans full of great tasting walleyes.[url][/url]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showphoto.php/photo/137806/ppuser/21798

There was about 16 of us this day (8 fishing boats).We always travel in pairs of two boats because there are boulders sticking up( if you are lucky) or just below the water (if you are not lucky) that will ruin your day and boat if you are not carefull. We had no problems at all and great fishing. we stayed on a island which was about a 1 hour boat ride from Morrison Canada. I had one walleye that took the hook and straightened it out to a 90 degree hook. I and my fishing partner got to see it at least, WOW!! I left it up there for next years trip and that will be the first spot I will want to go fishing to!!

This is the first picture i have posted I hope the link works