In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Goin' Fishin' in the morning.

VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
edited May 2008 in The Fishing Hole!
I stay pretty busy on this farm here as a caretaker, but I'm taking a break in the morning and I'm going fishing. There have been some 5lb plus Largemouth bass taken out of the back lake here recently, but what I'm wanting to catch is some of these 2lb crappie. I'll try for both though. If I do good I'll send pics[:D]

Picture247.jpg?t=1210453679

Comments

• Options
    Sky SoldierSky Soldier Member Posts: 460
    edited November -1
    Good onya VVet. I hope you bag your limit and if you don't, remember that even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work. That place looks like a little slice of heaven.
  • Options
    VinhlongVet71VinhlongVet71 Member Posts: 4,605
    edited November -1
    You might know it,,, I wake up this morning to rain and Tornado watches. Oh well, I'll just put it in 'park' and see what happens. Actually Sky Soldier, this place is a little slice of a hell of alot of grass to cut.[:D]quote:Originally posted by Sky Soldier

Good onya VVet. I hope you bag your limit and if you don't, remember that even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work. That place looks like a little slice of heaven.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like a very nice place to go fishing.
    What's next?