In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

B.A.S.S. lure

fullautogunnerfullautogunner Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
I had a yellow BASS lure almost 2 decades ago. It was kinda like the baby-1, I think, that goes underwater only 1-2 feet and zig and zags left and right about a foot. It had the BASS logo in both sides. I caught more fish w/ this lure then ever before. I was real young and have since lost it and have never seen one even when I had this lure. I would love to know about it, and of course if it can be replaced.

I also used to catch tons of fish w/ a yellow wiggle wart. Not sure if they make the color anymore, but I got some similar and now I don't catch much w/ them. I wonder how this could be? Any ideas?

Me I love to use poppers, rebel crawdad's medium size, and rogues, and also the husky jerky blue w/ yellow/orange bottom. Rogues can be hard to find also. I have good luck w/ the old small company ones that you can't find anymore. I hate to use them out of fear of losing them, but my style of fishing w/ say a smithwick rogue just don't get the results. That seems a lot longer then I intended-Yep I fish!