In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shakespeare wondereel 1756

campazzadacampazzada Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited April 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
Does anybody know where I could find parts for a 1756 reel What I'm looking for is the main shaft that runs through the reel and ends up in front. The spool sits on it and the nut attaches to it . I know it's a shot in the dark but maybe someone has a reel in the junk pile under thier work bench??? My father broke the nut off of his and is sick over it My mother bought it for him many years ago I know you can get the whole reel on E-Bay but he would rather keep the one he's got. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    farmer37farmer37 Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by campazzada
    Does anybody know where I could find parts for a 1756 reel What I'm looking for is the main shaft that runs through the reel and ends up in front. The spool sits on it and the nut attaches to it . I know it's a shot in the dark but maybe someone has a reel in the junk pile under thier work bench??? My father broke the nut off of his and is sick over it My mother bought it for him many years ago I know you can get the whole reel on E-Bay but he would rather keep the one he's got. Thanks
    [Buy the ebay reel and take the part off it and fix dads reel./quote]