In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

650 posts

likemhotlikemhot Member Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭
edited April 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
While getting irate about a Spanish post and mail service, I noticed I hit the 650 mark. As I looked around my office I found a Prop for a 40 horse Mercury outboard..... its a Black Max 12 1/4 diameter, 9 pitch, 3RH blades and rotation, and aluminum.
the box says its good for Mercury/Mariner 25hp BigFoot four stroke and 30 - 60 hp motors
There is no hub with it and it does have a few dings but it will serve well as a spare and it can be rewelded and set if you choose. I bought a different motor (75 merc OptiMax) and this wont fit. Who wants it? I'll pay to ship it to the name I pull out of a used air sickness bag on Sunday 4/26

Comments

• Options
    kumatekumate Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    count me in,anything from an airsick bag has gotta be good,no really this would come in handy
  • Options
    likemhotlikemhot Member Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kumate, its Thursday 4/23 and so far you are the only taker, I guess I wont have to dig to far into the air sickness bag on Sunday. This does have a few dings but before I changed motors I never even knew it was damaged, it runs well and would be a good emergency prop or what we consider a river prop. I will post pictures before I send it to make sure it is what you want

Likemhot