In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Liv2fish

bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
Where are you? We are waiting on a story about Rattletraps!

Comments

• bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been night fishing?
  • Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No I have not and I myself find that hard to believe. I started a new business and have been gone lots. The word is that the bite is real slow. I had thought about going out last night but then the lighting and rain came. I don't schedule any trips in the summer because the lake is too busy and it is not to fun to get beat to pieces. Starting again in Sept I will be going at it again. You know it is really not the wave action that is too bad while fishing it is trying to get your boat on and off the lift that sucks.Let me go on record here I HATE BIG BOATS!!! No I really should not say that but it should be the captains of the big boats that don't care about their wake and the problems that it causes.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kind of by definition, on that lake the captains of big boats truly do think it is all about them. Ever do any night time snorkeling?[}:)][:p]
  • Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a cordless drill ready to go.