In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Liv2fish

bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2009 in The Fishing Hole!
Where are you? We are waiting on a story about Rattletraps!

Comments

• bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been night fishing?
  • Liv2FishLiv2Fish Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been working and it SUCKS !!! Got to do something to support my fishing and racing habit.
    edited November -1
    Rattletraps not much on them I really hate to buy fishing lures that you have to change hooks on them before you can fish them. The hooks on rattletraps are one size to small and I always loose a lot of fish on them. The biggest story that I have on Rattletraps is when they broke into my boat they stole one plano box that had to have a hundred of them in it. I had several of the loose hook rattle traps in that box you never see them anymore. Darn Thiefs!! And yes for all you gun guys I have a sign in my rod box now that says IF I CATCH YOU I WILL SHOOT YOU.
    edited November -1
    I always liked the rattletrap this time of year when the shad are a little larger.
    edited November -1
    I fish a Norman little N when the shad are around. I just loose so many fish on a stock rattle trap. It helps me to up size the hooks one size with a good quality treble and that seems to make a diffrence. I just hate to have to mess with a fishing lure when I guy it. It is like having to tune a Wiggle Wart when you take it out of the box to make it run right it just heats me up to have to do it. It is all about cofidence it what you are fishing. I think if you had confidence in a watermelon with treble hooks you could catch a fish on it. Fish something that you like and you will fish it right.
    Waiting for the sun to start to rise think I need to wet a line before breakfast have to bundle the temp is in the 30s.

Gone Fishing!
    edited November -1
    Right you are Sir, I have often said I thought I could catch a bass on a lit cigar when my mind was right.[;)]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I HAVE cought fish on a Cig.butt, wasn't lit tho.
    Won me $10 in the process!![;)]