In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Happy 2010.

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Fishing Hole!
Here's to hoping 2010 will be better than 2009 for fishing for all of us.

Comments

• Options
    bigbill0910bigbill0910 Member Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Set the hook!!!!!
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep the bait fresh.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage
    Keep the bait fresh.

I had a problem with that one yesterday....

Was out on the ice fishing walleye. MN allows you 2 lines. I had one in the shack and a tipup outside. Set the tipup at noon. By 3pm dead shiner minnow. Checked the bucket and they where all dead. Not a happy customer of the bait shop right now. They blame it on me, but the crappie minnows and suckers where very lively.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    dcso3009....I am with you! Here on the East Coast in the mid-Atl the last storm just glanced us so the weather, I think and hope, is clearing. Got the oil changed in the beach truck, going to sharpen the hooks on the Gators and Hopkins, put fresh Gold Stren on the surf poles, lube up the Penn 700 and 704's, detail the truck, pack the shovel and rope, and getting ready to let 'er rip! Damn, I am excited and so are my fishing buddy grandkids! Now we got to get that water temp up to 50 or so and we are ready!!!!
  • Options
    BamavolBamavol Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you tried REAL MAGIC? It comes in a spray pump bottle. I got mine at Bass Pro. It works and you just spray it on your reel, on the outside, spray the line on the spool. Wipe off excess.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I had hoped it might be, until a saw that 1/1/10 ushered in another FISHING LAW.
    We now need a RESIDENT SALT WATER FISHING LICENSE,TO FISH OFF THE FRIKKIN BEACH !!