In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Kentucky Lake

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
edited April 2010 in The Fishing Hole!
With all the hot weather and dry conditions in the South. The fishing has been kind of slow there. Only the bluegills were biting good.[V]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I'm headed off to The Moors on Ky Lake on Thursday for my annual trip. Hoping the weather is good and the crappie are biting. This will be the first trip down there with the new to me boat.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chief,
    Good luck with your boat the weather and mostly the fish!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not the best trip we've had down there. We were probably a week off on the fish. The bite was deep. They were moving up in the afternoon. We hit them good one night. The wind was terrible with rough water. On Sat. we were fishing back in a long cove. When we left we found about 4' waves and a long boat ride back. Not the most pleasant experience but we made it.
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chief,
    Congrats on your safe passage...
    When push comes to shove. Survival is key to a good trip!
  • Options
    cowboy38231cowboy38231 Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ky Lake can sure get nasty. I live about 20 minutes from Paris Landing, so I'm on the lake about once a week if I can.