In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Steelhead on the Columbia...

NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Fishing Hole!
Took the wife out steelheading today (her first time) just above McNary Dam on the Columbia River. Figured I'd show her how it was done. She landed 3 natives and one hatchery fish. I drove the boat. Sometimes she's hard to put up with.

Comments

• Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on her beginers luck. Sounds like you may have yourselve a permanent fishermans friend...
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    That kinda thing makes my day. I have caught hundreds of tons of fish on hook&line and long lining.If I get the chance to take anyone and put them on fish,It makes no difference to me,if I catch any at all.It is nice to though.Funny thing,,,even fishing for a paycheck,I never lost that "rush".I still get it, every time i slam a hook home.I hope I always do..
    Sounds like U had a great day of Steely fishin, to me!![^]
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is fun to fish with! The first time we went kokanee fishing she nailed a 19.5", a 20.5", and a 23"! These were all out of Wallowa lake where the new world record kokanee was taken last year. In our 6 years together I think I have outfished her twice, and we go fishing ALOT!