In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A True "Fishing Story"

Grizz629Grizz629 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Fishing Hole!
A True "Fishing Story"

Well we were fishing a small back water cove off the Arkansas River. It was late in the evening sun was about to go down, when it happened.

I got a strike, I set the hook and the fight was on. I pulled and pumped on the rod and never saw the fish break the surface. Then all of a sudden the treble hook came loose. I reeled in my bait to find some brown to blackish hair on the hook. My cousin Bill said that I must have hooked a otter or a beaver. We laughed and continued on fishing, then Bill saw something black crawling up on the river bank. I suggested we go over to check it out. When we got there it started crawling farther into the woods, we climbed out of the boat to give chase, as we wanted to know what it was. When we got closer to it, it got up on two legs and started running. We were amazed and just looked at each other. We then started running after it, then we saw in the distance, it start climbing a tree. We kept on chasing, and when we finally got to the tree, The Damn Thing Flew Off !!

This Has Been A (True Fishing STORY)

Comments