In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Old fishing lures and reels

Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
edited July 2014 in The Fishing Hole!
I have four old lures and want to find out the value if any they have, one real old casting reel.

Comments

• Options
    sparkyvsparkyv Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send me some pics of the lures. I know a bit, been collecting over 20 years.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for reply, haven't taken pics as of yet, but I have checked the on line collection prices, mostly new in the box brings the bucks. I would keep them seeing how they are used , hooks mostly rusted, eyes intact, paint scratched up (pike teeth) so I guess for three or for bucks Ill keep them for conversation pieces. Funny thing three of the four I have are Heddon and have the old pre poly stuff line on them.
    I also have an old casting reel, tried to price it a while ago, no id or name on it, found pics on it like of phulger etc reels. If I get off my dead * and take some pictures I will forward them to you just for your input.
    Thanks Ron
    forgive spelling

quote:Originally posted by sparkyv
    Send me some pics of the lures. I know a bit, been collecting over 20 years.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sparky, pics sent email
  • Options
    kumatekumate Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    show me some pics slingy always lookin for quality relics